Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dig (we always have each other when everything else is gone)

Its true if i were turn into another i know you would dig me out and find the better part of me. Thats what true love is. To help that person in the time of need and the time of dark places to bring them back to the light. I know for alot of people its hard to not want to and its hard to not want to come out of that place because what you had was everything and you think that your never going to find that ever again and nothing is going to match that. But there is always going to be one person there for you when everyone and everything else is gone and thats the person who always loves you. You never forget true love and you never can. its a part of you even if you want to forget.

I hope that you will always find someone and know that someone is always there to dig for you when you get down or sad and they will be able to lift you up and make you smile. All i want is for you to be happy and not let all the sadness and hurt bring you down and stop you from what i have always seen in you. You always told me to go for my dream and not let anything stop me. You know that when everything is gone and you need someone to pick you up and dig you out. I will always be there. dont ever think that your ever alone. I promised i wouldnt do that. What ever you need no matter the distance iam there.

I love you Allison <3

No comments:

Post a Comment