Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sunset for you

i was driving today in the rain going west towards the MTN's and this one song came on while i was listening to my ipod. I remembered all the times you would call me and i would ask your phone pocket dialed me and it sounded like you were listening to music really loud lol. You would say yeah we were and it was mostly because they had a good sound system and you liked to bump your beats! I just remember listening to this song and forgetting how much base this song really had. Its not a song you would think to have super deep loud bass but it hits so hard its nuts. I used to listen to this song when i skied this year out in park city and it made me smile when ever it came on my playlist. So i listened to it about ten times in a row and then pulled over to watch the sunset. I was about 100 miles outside of denver and was hoping you had looked towards the sky and thought about me. I stopped to think for a long while about how long i wanted to stay in CO for. i was pressed to the point that i almost turned around to come home after driving 12 hours. I thought to myself that if i went and skied for two days and got to hit some big jumps that i could get my mind off stuff and i could try and be less stressed. I just want to come home because i know a part of me is missing and i cant live with out you. I dont know which way is up or down and what to call home anymore. I miss you and there is no way to explain that to someone who dosnt know the power of true love. You are still the only one who will ever understand me for me. I cant do this alone with out your support i miss our jokes and late night calls that we would fall asleep too.

I love you Allison <3

No comments:

Post a Comment