Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My heart is with you. love will never be a fight

the last couple of days it has just been so much no one even could start to think where begin. Life has its ups and downs and we al let both of those things get the better of us. We need to find that in between. I dont know why you stopped talking to me and un added me on everything. I dont know why you hung up the phone that one last time but know its ok. I know you need to get away from it all and this is how you deal with things and life. No one is going to stop you. I just hope and pray that you find the direction you want to go and chase it. I mean i know you will. I hope that you dont do anything that is going to stop you from getting there. You need to have the school year back in your life because it helps you get your mind off things. You know that. I just wish it would come sooner so your doing what you wanna do. Dont give up anything you wanted to do. You taught me that one. I will say its been really hard not being able to talk to you. Not having the person there to lift you up when your down. Or to make you smile every day. Its been a struggle. I know that its not up to me though on where you head in life and if you ever want to talk to me again. I hope you know always iam here if you ever need to call my phone will always answer any of your calls no matter where iam or how late it may be those things dont matter. What matters is you. I know your probably never going to read these i mean i pray that you do everyday. I have been so gone with out you. i just wanted to know why you did all that un added me and stuff so i have no way to even say good bye. that is the one thing i wish i could have done. If this was you running away for me and like you said before how i deserve better and stuff like that. I never think that way. I love you and only you. I dont deserve better because your the best thats out there. When you love someone you fight with them and help the with there battles and struggles in life. Your in it together. thats true love and to have some one stick by you and never leave through everything thats something amazing. most guys and girls give up when times get to hard and they cant bare to handle anymore stress, but you fight for true love. You fight and you do it because you told them that. i hope that your dreams stay big and that your worries all go away. i know that they wont go away completely but some what. I just want you to be able to some day wake up with a smile on your face like you made me do every day you were in my life. stay strong like you have shown others dont give up hope. and i will always be by your side no matter where the road takes you. thinking about you with every passing car, cloud, day, month, min, and sec of the rest of my life.  your one of a kind and no one will ever come close to your love you have and strength to match.

Love you Allison <3

No comments:

Post a Comment