Saturday, May 7, 2011

Our travels panda and I with you.

i have been sitting around alot thinking with panda (our golden) he has helped me to not be alone as much. He loves the road trip we are taking. I think he is super excited to just be going where ever. Every time i look at him though he reminds me of you. Thats how i know your always with me. As long as panda is there your with us. He looked pretty sad though when i started talking to him and i said your name. i think he has been looking for you too. He jumped out of the car this morning and ran to the nearest snow and rolled in it. So no iam driving the last little bit with a wet smelly dog. its ok though becaus he loves the snow just as much as you do. so what ever makes him happy. I hope that you are out there smiling a little bit and your doing ok. I wish i could be with you right now. No matter how hard you think things get iam with you. there is always a way to keep going and see the good in things. thats what you did for me so i know its possible. Your stronger then iam and i know you can do it. I taught panda how to bark and wake me up when my phone goes off because its funny that he thinks it probably you calling and dosnt want me to miss it. We are always waiting for you and will never stop. I want you to be able to see us some time in the future and know that nothing has changed and we love you. Your love you have shown us cant be matched. I miss you so much. plz plz remember that i always love you. Im never to far away in your heart and looking out for you when your in time of need. 


i love you Allison <3

No comments:

Post a Comment