Monday, May 9, 2011

Guess this is it

So im leaving the hospital today because i cant stand this place anymore and i dont like all the people being around me right now. I know that i wont be coming back here annytime soon let alone at all. if my parents knew they would tell me i need to stay but i didnt let them know. they dont know where iam right now even let alone i just dont know what to do with my life. i think im going away for a long time. gonna get in my car leave panda with my buddy but say good bye to him. He is the last famliy i have but i know he will have more fun with staying here. im gonna miss you bud. thx for traveling with me and staying by myside. making me smile in time of need. They truly are a best friend and wont leave your side. i guess this is where my goals have been reached and i cant go any higher. I mean im not mad that i didnt go further. I accomplished my goal of being able to ski everyday and make new friends along the way. Getting just to the point where i wanted. I dont regret it at all. im making this one short since im trying to get out of this hospital but thank you to all who supported me from past to present i couldnt have done it with out you all. I love you with all my heart. Always know i will be looking out for you guys. I gotta go. Keep an eye out for Allison she will be big coming up in the ski industry. Good luck to you ali i know you can do it. You have the heart of a lion. i hope maybe you read this stuff one day i wrote to you everyday. until my last day. i promised i would. your the only person who could make me smile and talk to me and not judge me. your an amazing person. you are my hero and always will be my hero. I wrote you a little of what i couldnt say on the phone to you since i cant contact you in the post below. its time to spread my wings and fly. keep up the hard work i know you will!

No comments:

Post a Comment