Monday, May 16, 2011

sometimes you have to make a change even though your heart dosnt want to.



    • Your not the worst person in the world ur the best. dont worry about what u need to say to me. its ok ali. i always forgive u no matter what happens. yes i did get injured. im in sort of a daze right now since my head dosnt feel right i cant see out of my eye and im still bleeding but its bandaged up. it dosnt always happen. lol. it wasnt because of u plz dont blame urself for this u didnt do this i did. i fell on my face. u didnt push me or anything. ur not a screw up ali ur finding who u really r. and that is an amzing person who is strong and wants to acomplish things. u didnt mess my life up banana. i care so much about u. all i want for u is the best of everything. that is for u to be happy smiling. even if its far away or close by where ever u r. u know i care about u with all my heart and soul. u carry it with u. because i gave that to u to have no one else. dont ever give it away. keep it safe for me in ur travels. i believe in u everyday. i want to go to utah and stuff but i dont want to deter u from going there. u really wanna go. and if im there i feel like u wouldnt want to go anymore. im doing this for u to have u b happy chase ur dreams ur goals. im not trying to end my career. just was skiing and got really hurt. i dont know where iam still. i think? i cant live SSS with out u. i cant b team sundberg and breezy anymore. what i want is to turn on the tv and see u killing it. i want to hear ur name i want to hear people talking about how good u are. i want to hear that ur happy and ur doing what u want. i will always b urs and only urs. i hope and pray everyday that i can say i love u one last time. i wish everyday i might see ur face walking on the street or in a passing car. fuck im bleeding on my computer. where am i even? do you know. and how come i can only remember u? and not my family. im so confused with everything but u for some reason i can only remember us for the past 5 or 6 months. and some stuff in between. sorry i got off topic. ur all that i had and now its time for u to find ur way. to find out what u need in life.  i will always b waiting. u never have to worry about me. i miss u. hope where ever u r ur smiling. dont ever stop. dont ever look back and regret. move foward and live happy. im always here for u when ever u need someone to talk to. when ever ur down when ever ur around im right here for u to lean on. to help u to ur feet. ur not an ass dont say that. ur doing u right. never forget and always remember i love you. if u need my number ever 952 412 8698.

    • im sorry if i did anything to make u upset and leave me
    • i didnt try to
    • and if i could i would take it all back and hold u close in my arms.
    • this ones urs this one is for 


    • do you know where iam though? im in a hospital and i cant remeber things for very long i think about 5 mins and then i forget. they keep taking my computer away. and some kid keeps saying he is my friend. apperantly i break down every day because i dont get where the heck iam. im alone and scarred. dont ever b alone ok ali. i love u.

    • what the hell i just wrote you like a second ago. im sorry.


    • Hey ali im doing better they let me have my computer to send you something since my redbull sponsor tom told them to let me. I understand what you want and you want to be friends since you cant deal with relationships and want to be single. Its ok im not mad at all. I just wish i knew what happened and what i did to make us fall apart. i want you to be as happy as can be and i want only the best for you. So if thats what will make you smile then im ok with it. as long as your ok and there is someone in your life to make you happy and lift you up when your down. someone there to talk to you like i did. I want to see you on tv flying though the air. keep trying and pushing on. as for me i think my ski career is coming to an end. non of this was because of you so dont blame your self plz ok. it was my fault. My leg is messed up too. but we wont go into detail about any of my injuries. You need to stomp every trick and ride them out hard. keep up the hard work. your one of a kind and no one will ever top you. i wish that i could come travel with you guys but i know thats not possible. i want to keep in touch with you and see you one day though. i really do. i hope that you will do that for me. you know you can call me when ever you need someone to talk to or need anything. im here for you no matter what happens. i care about you alot ali and thats why if you care about someone you dont get mad at them. So dont worry this dosnt upset me. just know you are the only person who wil ever have my heart. do your thing be strong, think positive, stay happy, smile when the sun is shining, and dont give up. I know that you will go far and show the world something they will never forget. your always my insperation and that will never change. the 6 months that we were together and engaged where the best of my life. i will never forget all the memories we made staying up on the fone late at night talking and the jokes. Banana bapple, butt, . i will be looking out for you from above and in my heart. i do love you and miss you but you cant forget and stop loving someone you will always still have feelings for them. i hope we can talk sometime. dont worry about talking to me you know its all the same and it is diffrent dont be scarred. ok. promise me. if you want to know what else is going on with why in in the hospital let me know. i didnt know this would even happen. now i understand how scarred you were and didnt want to tell anyone when you had it. i hope where ever you are right now that your smiling and happy. your the best. Your my best friend my hero, and my insperation. i wont ever forget that. your amazing banana.

    • that was supposed to say that it isnt dirffrent. so dont be scarred to talk to me on the fone. you know im not going to be akward or anything. so yea sry about the typo

    • one more thing is i will always be you friend i will always be your family, i will always be there for you, i will always want the best for you. I will always be there when your down and you need someone to lean on. ur an amazing strong willed person.

No comments:

Post a Comment