Sunday, May 1, 2011

I screwed up

    • you probably never want to talk to me agian well i love you and i wont bug you. I hope you know you can call me when ever you need anything i will never stop supporting you. You have shown me that true love does exist and it is out there. I will never regret anything you have given to me. All the memories we have made and shared and the times we laughed. Staying up late on the phone


    • I want you to know you can do anything you want and i hope you go after all your dreams
    • show the world something they have never seen before and help all the kids out that are out there


  • show them they to can go places and find someone they love
    • know iam never mad at the desicions you make those are for you to follw and your heart to flow as well
    • I want you to know that where ever you are iam with you too
    • no one could have shown me more love then you have shown me
    • if i did something to upset you and make you mad i wish i could take it back
    • to hear your voice yesterday meant so much to me and to hear you say those words i love you meant the world
    • your my world and me best friend my hero and hear and soul
    • and my wonderful fiancee who i will always love
    • if you want me to leave you alone i will
    • i wont bug you anymore
    • just know that for what ever the future holds you go after it and chase your dreams never give up
    • I will write you everyday on my blog if you wish to read it
    • you dont have to and never have to talk to me but i hope some day you will call me
    • or tell me what i did wrong
    • my heart is so sad that i did something to make you mad
    • and it hurts that i did something to make you not want to talk to me
    • but its my fault and i hope some day you will forgive me
    • I love you so much and i hope you know that. i will never break our promise
    • im sorry ali for what ever i did. i miss you so much every day
    • the world is yours go after it and show them what you can do

No comments:

Post a Comment