Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May the sun always shine on you

I wanted to tell you today that yesterday i knew you were thinking of me for at least a sec. I was driving home it had already been about 4 hours in the car and i was getting tired. It was cloudy and grey outside and it was becoming a long drive. about a half an hour later the clouds broke up a little bit and the sun shined through on me. No one else was on the high way but me. as i kept driving the clouds broke away and the sun came out. All i  could think about was you and it made me smile and got me the rest of the drive home. I watched the sunset thinking about you and were you are right now. wishing that i could have one last time to watch the sunset with you. I know your always out there watching out for me and i always will have that. its been hard not talking to you and getting to laugh everynight. these past four days have been just grey i guess in a way but it made things better yesterday when the clouds broke away. I need you so much i just hope that some day you will come back and not even worry about if im mad or hate you. When you love someone you should never be angry at them not matter what they do but forgive them. To be angry at someone just makes the world a worse place and dosnt resolve anything. I want you to know that you can call me at any hour of the day and i will be there to talk. I will stop anything iam doing and be there for you. I love you so much. may the wind always be at your back and the sun shining on your face. the clouds will break and bring out the light. 

I love you Allison <3

No comments:

Post a Comment