Sunday, May 1, 2011

True true love

True love never dies. True love stays with you forever. True love is never lost. True love is real. Your love will never be lost because every day i will fight for it. You fight for the one you love because they make you feel like no one has ever before. You make me feel like there is nothing else to worry about. You make me feel like im someone. I have never felt this way before for anyone or for any reason. I cant think of a day with out you. if that where ever to happen i dont know what i would do. Thats why i would fight until i couldnt move for your love. I will stand by you and never leave your side. I just always wish the best for you and want you to be with me forever. I want to be that one to make you smile everyday and to make you laugh. I want to give back what you have shown me. You have given me so much and i dont know how i can ever repay you. I want you to know that i know i can never give you what you have given me. I really hope that finding your necklace put a smile on your face. I know how much it means to you to have that necklace so thats why i took so much time to find it. I would do anything to be with you and have your love in my heart. I would walk to the ends of the earth. I owe you everything iam. I love you so much and i miss everyday i dont get to even hear your voice. I miss you every sec every min your away. Remember i always love you.


I love you Allison. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment