Tuesday, April 26, 2011

bring me with you

babe i know your mind always has alot of thoughts on things all the time, and your always asking yours self if your doing the right thing. Just know that you are and no one can tell you any different. Things will always get you down and be hard no matter what though iam always going to be here for you no matter what desicions you may make. You know that i will always support you with what ever path you choose for yourself. That is what true love is and if someone really does love you they cant stop you inless you choose to. I hope you are having time to clear your mind and your not to stressed. Im always with you in your heart no matter where you are in the world or what you may choose to do. Just know you have so much ahead of you! great things you want to show this world. I know that your going to make a difference even if it is one person at a time. You have shown me so much and im greatful i even get the chance to be a part of it. IM always going to cherish what you wrote about me. Iv read it a thousand times. It makes me smile and feel so good that someone cares so much about me. I wish i had half the talent you have and the same drive. Your love means everything to me. I would give anything to protect you in time of need or be by your side when times get rough because you have been there for me every step of the way. Your never alone. I gave you my heart to protect and so you always are with someone never alone. I know if i lost you i could never replace you or even want to try. The passion you show for skiing and the love you have for helping people is something i have never seen befoe until i met you. To be able to get back on your feet and keep going is something that can not be taken away. Your the only person in the world who dosnt judge me for who iam and want to be. I hope its the sam way for you. I love who you are and hope you never change. Your my best friend in the whole world not only that the person i look up too and cherish everyday your my hero in every single way, your my support, but most important my wonderful fiancee and i couldnt ask for anything beter in the whole world. No one else can share what we have. No one can take that away and tell us we are wrong. We are connected in every way. you know that. My love for you is beyond what i thought love was. When you wrote to me saying your so blessed that you have the most amazing wonderful and caring fiancee in the world. and said i love you alex your my best friend fiancee and hero. I cant tell you how that made me feel inside. I was smiling so big and couldnt hold it in and made my eyes water from how happy i was. your the only one who can make me laugh smile and feel loved. I dont ever want that to change. So know i always love you and will never leave your side no matter what. No mater what life throws at us. Dont ever say that i dont deserve you because really i dont deserve you and how much you care about me. Im the one who is thanking you for letting me be a part of your life. I love you boo. i look back on all the memories we have made and dont regret a single one. because if you do then you know that its not love. I know that this is real and always will be. I cherish every second i have with the most amazing person in the world. Always and forever. <3 i love you ali!

No comments:

Post a Comment