Monday, April 18, 2011

People We miss We Love

I know that my fiancee grandpa has always been such a big part of her life ever since she was little. Showing and telling her right from wrong and supporting her from the start. He always had faith in her. From what i know he was probably the most inspirational person in her life. Hearing about her G-Pa just made me feel like i need to reach out more. The love and passion that my fiancee has for he G-Pa just makes me want to do things like he did. The unconditional love he showed her as a father figure should be the way everyone should. Showing her how to be such a strong person and to work hard at things. She is one of a kind and no one can ever come close to being like her. She is such an amazing person and i thank her grandpa everyday. To me he showed the world what people can do and gave me the most amazing gift of all. Someone who loves me no matter what through good and bad times. Your always with us in mind body and soul watching over us and always looking out for her! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment