Wednesday, April 20, 2011

PaNdA!!!!

Ok so its not hard to guess why my blog link says panda skier. I mean come on if you didnt already know or guess yes iam asian! Bahaha! Ok here is how the whole panda name started for me. I have plenty of nick names because of my last name. Sunny, Sunshine, Sunny D, yo yo, asia yes the called me asia, and asian. people like to use that one when they first meet me because yes you should know why. It is easy to freaking remember and yes iam like the token asian kid in a see of white people lol. Funny thing is probaly 50 percent of my friends say that iam whiter then they are or act like it. bahaha. DAMN RIGHT FOOLS! just kidding, but yes i have had so many different nick names i cant even type them all. Panda was started by my friends out in steamboat springs colorado when i lived there for 2 years going to school and skiing! Yes if your asking it was the shit! I was the only asian kid in sight for freaking miles im not kidding. it felt like the closest other people of my race were probably in japan lol. JK. but you get what im saying. The thing is with steamboat springs there are alot of new age hippie kids or in other words granolas! lol. and you know how they are with names and shit and being one with the earth which dosnt bother me at all just not my style. I like to be swagged out from head to toe. Not into the whole drug rags and ripped jeans smelling bad thing, but you know i still like some of those kids. super nice people but to many drugs and stuff and not enough effort into anything meaningful you know. lol. Plus i dont do drugs or drink. Back to the story of my nick name though. So since i was the only asian within a billion miles they liked to make fun of me and joke around with me. Not in a mean way though. You know how friends joke around. So you know how you get a goggle tan from skiing a couple days in the sun, yea try skiing for 160 days straight. So yea i got alot of compliments on that goggle tan that year because out west you were that shit with pride. So yea that goggle tan made me look like i had panda eyes. So thats how i got the nick name panda. Now iam know as the panda skier kid, and its funny because every where i go kids stop and ask me if im that kid from hyland or if im the kid they call panda lol. So it has spread quite far from just my buddies to the rest of the world lol. If tom wallisch can be a penguin i can be a panda and sit on that lil penguin! lol :D

No comments:

Post a Comment