Wednesday, April 20, 2011

RoLL WiTh ThE PuNcHes

I’ll be in the sky
I’ll be there
I’ll always be looking out for you
No matter how far away iam
No matter how bad things get.
No matter what happens
Be you not anyone else
Be true to yourself
Be loving to everyone
Try your hardest
Try your best
Try new things everyday

This story is dedicated to all the people who said I would never make it. To everyone who looked down on me. To all the people who think they are better then everyone, but when all the clouds have departed and the dust has setteled I will be standing on top, and those people who supported me will be right here with me.
 I once was a kid all I had was a dream more money more problems bring fame it will be piling up. No im a fresh flow not following anyone else and everyone get there style from us. I once was a kid with the other little kids blending in now im ripping up jumps all across the US. Tell everyone im sorry this life is a journey I aint never looking back. Destiny is what we strive for its what we reach for but if your not trying hard enough it will get away so don’t give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment