Tuesday, April 19, 2011

DrEaM BiG Or Go HoMe!

Dream big but go bigger! Reach for the things you want in life. Dont ever let yourself down. Because when you do that you let those around you down. Lift those around you put smiles on there faces. Just stay positive and things will always work out for the better. Think about those goals in life that you want to get to. Work hard and put your mind to work. Your born on this planet for a reason and you can do incredible things! Dont stop keep going and going and going. You will reach your goal sooner or later. 


People have always inspired me from every day people going through hard times and trying as hard as they can to get an education. To watching the pros in sports do there thing. Everyone has goals and dreams. I couldnt have reached my goals though without one person in my life. I think you all know who that is. My wonderful fiancee. No one knows about how hard she works for things and i hope she could share her story that has inspired me! 


If i can reach my goals then i know you can! Being able to teach kids how to ski and see how happy they are and able to ski just in its self. Being a pro from the midwest is just a perk that has nothing to do with how great your goal is. I think its what you think that goal is from getting a job or getting an A on a paper. It dosnt have to be very big. Sometimes the smallest things are the best. I have reached a few of my goals but i still have more i want! I want to make the world a better place for everyone sharing the love and warmth of being loved for those in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment