Saturday, April 30, 2011

Im always going to love you

I always am going to look to you for help and always going to look up to you. I need to have you in my heart and by my side to be happy and to keep going. No one can ever show me how to love someone or be loved like you have. I cant ever lose site on that or i will lose myself. I dont want you to ever hear that you are giving up on your self. That means your giving up on me and giving up on the love we have. I need to know that you always have me no matter where you are in the world. You make me so happy. When you called me lastnight and i missed your call i started beating my self up. i was so mad when i woke up and my phone had died and i plugged it in and had a missed call and a message on facebook. I jumped out of bed ran downstairs and turned on my computer so fast. I was so upset that i missed your call i started crying. I listend to your message 3 or 4 times just to hear  your voice or try to make out what you were saying. It was all broken uo and i couldnt hear very much of anything. i thought i hear you say something but i wasnt quite sure so by the last time i listend i heard you say i hope we can talk soon and that you love me and miss me. that made my heart start beating so fast and that i can still talk to you. Just something like that makes me happy to hear. No matter what you do in life im always going to be there to support you and pick you up when you fall if you need help. to support you in every way when any challenge comes before you. I just hope that you never give up on all the good things in life that lay ahead of you. you showed me how no matter how bad htings get we all have something to go for in life something good. It dosnt have to be very big either. Just being a part of someones life is and can be a huge thing for someone. You just being in my life is something that no one else can match. Your my true love and if that is the most important thing i could ever ask for. So dont think that you havent acomplished anything in your life because you have. You have done so much and there is so much more for you. Im going to never break my promise to you and never give up on you. Dont you ever think your stupid and usless because that means that iam too. You dont have to say your sorry at all. The only thing that i have dealt with is the love you have for me and how you will love me for who iam. That alone means the world to me. There is a reason you are here and it is to help others and show them that they can be loved and do things! I love you with all my heart and i want you to know that i will love you till i cant love you anymore and that will never happen. I will always have you on my mind and if i dont then i dont have anything. I hope i can hear your voice soon and that i can have the love of my life be with me.

I love you allison <3

No comments:

Post a Comment