Wednesday, April 20, 2011

CaNt StOp WoNt StOp!

Im never gonna back down and stop being the person iam. Unless im being stupid and iam doing bad things thats different but im not. People do there talking and gossiping but dont let it get to your head. Just laugh because they are making a fucking fool of themselves. Life is one intense journey with so many people along the way and stories to tell. Life has taken me through a bunch of shit so far. I mean when you think back on your life its a movie with action, drama, comedy, love and more. there are people who get to watch that movie. those people are the ones close to you who you share your past and present with them. Your always in the spot light if you really think about it. The camera is always rolling fools! Get your act together and create something good that people want to share and be a part of. I know i would want to watch some boring movie. So dont live a dull life! live a life of joy and laughter. Create a sound track to go with it! Help those in need reach out and teach people good from bad. Make the world a better place. We all want that life they portray in movies when everyone is living large and has the love of there life and nothing goes wrong. You can have that! I wont stop being an open minded person hearing both sides of the story. I wont stop being a nice person to everyone i meet. I wont stop loving everyone who has supported me along the way. I wont stop caring for the world and what is happening. I wont stop thinking about how i can try and make every moment of life better. I wont stop trying to be a better person. And i will never ever stop loving the one person in life who dosnt judge me and loves me beyond belief my fiancee.


We all need to stop worrying about what people think of us. We all need to stop judging people with out even talking to them. Stop stereo typing each other. Im sick of people judging each other over what they do or how much money they have. Why isnt it about how how good you get along. Lets all try a little harder to reach out to someone you wouldnt talk to everyday and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment