Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter.....

Well today on easter im pretty much spending it alone. I mean i went to my parents house to say hello to them mostly my dogs and then picked up a couple things. Things just dont feel right. You know those times when you get down and just dont want to do anything but have time to think alone and ponder on what life is. The only person i want to be with is you probably guessed it is my fiancee which no one has any idea where she went. Well i kind of have a little idea but im not to sure. If i had to guess she might have gone out to the snow somewhere and gone skiing. I just wish she would have brought me along with. Im sad she hasnt called just to say hi and let me know she is ok. her and i deal with things in the same way when something bad happens in life. We want to just stay away from the world and not have to deal with its bull shit sometimes. I dont blame here for that either because thats what i do alot. Until she came along i didnt have anyone to talk to. Now the only thing in the whole world i wanna do is be with her every second and talk to her non stop. I just hope she is somewhere safe and is having time to think. Rocky is watching over us and will always be a part of you babe. He is with your grandpa looking down on us. I want you to know that i wont be mad at you ever and always stay postive for us because you are all that i have. If i lose you i wont have anything. No matter how long you may be gone i will still be waiting. No matter the distance you want me to go to find you i will. Just Remeber and never forget how much i love you and miss you while your gone. Dont forget to call me anytime of the day i will always pick up. 


I hope you come back home soon. I love you boo. Plz call me soon. <3









No comments:

Post a Comment