Monday, April 18, 2011

My addiCtioN

My addiction isnt to drugs or alcho. but its to the snow and the MTN's. My life as i know it has been part of the snow since i was born. I cant break the habit. Im never gonna break this addiction it can take me till i die. Its my get away to being free. Hitting big jumps skiing deep pow, and hanging out with those people who share the love of the sport with you. Blue bird days that take your breath away standing on the top of an in run about to hit a jump. Your heart is pounding out of your chest thinking of that new trick you so want to try. It is deff an addiction. Dont let drugs and alcho take your life over let something that is meaningful do that. The only thing that trumps my addiction to skiing will always be my loving fiancee. She is the most amazing person in my life and nothing will ever mean more to me then her. Watch out ski season she has the same addiction for the love of snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment