Monday, April 18, 2011

INspIrATioN

Inspiration can come from watching a TV show or seeing others do something. My inspiration comes from the one person in life that will always be there for me and never let me down. She is there to catch me when i fall and keep me on my feet. I cant thank her enough for being a part of my life and letting me be a part of hers. She is everything i ever need in life. She makes me want to do things that no one could ever make me want to do. She makes me want to try harder and go bigger when i ski. I fall more in love with her everyday. I cant wait to move out to Utah with her and spend the rest of my life being with the one person who makes me the happiest. She has always been there when i needed her when no one else was there. I love you always and will keep me going forever and ever babe. <3 Dont ever stop doing what your doing and dont let anyone get in your way. Dont you ever change i love you the way you are!

http://vimeo.com/22192189

No comments:

Post a Comment