Monday, April 18, 2011

Music Choice

So i dont get why guys get made fun of from there friends about music taste. I always admit to liking any kind of music. I mean even like T-Swift. why does it matter. Im a big fan of lyrics and how they connect to me. I mean thats why alot of artist write music. Its an art form a way to express there feelings. So guys dont make fun of your friends for what they listen to and also dont be embarrassed to play the music you like and makes you feel good. Isnt that what you want to feel happy and good. Dude put a smile on your face. Express yourself! I do by skiing and showing how i feel by how i ride! find that little nitch that you belong in and be happy! Music is something no one can live without. Create the sound track to your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment