Monday, April 25, 2011

Waiting for you no matter what. always in my heart always with you

Days and nights have been going by fast and slow. I think my days are getting all mixed together. No one knows where you have gone boo. I know you need your space right now away from people. Its ok. Im going to be right here waiting for you when you call and come home. I just hope that its not to long and far away from this point right now. I hope god is looking out for you and so is rocky and your grandpa and grandma. I hope they watch over you to guide you. Iv been praying every night asking them to take care of you and that you do have someone to talk to. its not the same here. not being able to hear your voice everynight to say i love you. Iv been restless not being able to eat or sleep. When i do sleep its for an hour or so and i wake up after dreaming of you and look at my phone to see if you have called or i missed a chance to talk to you. I cant live with out you babe. Your the only person i have. I will wait forever and ever. Until you come back home. I will be waiting with arms open and will still say i love you. Dont forget that i always will love you and never get mad. <3 your my everything. I will go any distance to be with you and make sure your ok. I miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment