Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Take the time to think

I will always remeber this pic you made for us. <3
something that i always think about it what would your grandpa think about what is going on, and what did he want to see you doing with life. He wanted to see you happy and nothing bring you down. He wantd to see you move on and become a person that did let anything stop you from your dreams. He still is watching  over you and wanting all that for you. Im not sure what your doing right now ali but where ever you are i wnt you to know both him and i want the same thing for you. To be that strong person we see in you and to not do anything to change that. I know sometimes you do things and you dont even know why but stop and think if thats what your grandpa wanted to see you doing and how would it make him feel if he knew you were doing it. I mean he still does know since he is with you everyday. I know drugs and drinking are not you, but if your doing those things what would he think. It just isnt who you are. I mean to some people its the chance to get away from things by doing those things but you know he never wanted that for you. Remember all the times he was with you and what he taught you. Dont lose site on that. The times when he went to your track meets because he belived in you. Thats what he wants from you ali. Is to be someone who is strong. I know you may get mad if you read this but its not meant to make you mad. We only want to see the best for you and i know your grandpa would want that too. You always would tell me how much he cared about you, and all those stories touched my heart and made me grow closer to you and him. I know you have alot of time to think about stuff. I know that the friends you and i have lost in the past have brought us down too. They want the same thing. They dont want to see you do anything bad and want you to live a full happy life. I know you have a big heart and you want to still show your grandpa what you can do. If you know your doing something that would make him sad then dont do it. Keep your head up and do what you know is right. I know that you have it in you. Your stronger then me. I just wish that there is some way that i could talk to you and let you know how much i care and will always be there to support you no matter how much trouble you get into or where ever you may end up. Im still here for you waiting just for one more phone call. Dont give up on the ones that care and love you. I know you think that you get into your dark places alot but you know that you can get out of them. i know you can iv seen it. Just dont do anything that is going to change the cousre of your life that is going to end up bad in the long run. i hope your not doing drugs or drinking alot. i mean if you are no one can stop you. The only way something can stop you is if you take a min to think about what would your grandpa want and how would it make him feel watching you from above. im not trying to make you mad by writing any of this but im trying to think about what would he want for you. i always think to my self there is a reason why i came into your life at the time i did. I think i know why. I hope i know why. Im here for you always waiting never breaking my promise to you or your grandpa. take care of yourself like you always have and do things that are going to bring good into your life. Its a hard time for me also no knowing what derection im heading with out you. The only thing that is keeping me going is that i have a part of you with me where ever i may be in life, and that hope that you will call me. Im never mad at the things you do or say to me when you get upset. Because there is no reason to be when your heart is with someone. My phone is always on and i always have it. I found something you lost in sweden it took me a long time to find but i did. It also took a long time on the phone and alot of help from people. I told them how important it was that you have it and how much it meant not only to you but me too. im having it mailed back home. I hope that this necklace with the A&A on it will make you happy and i can give it to you some how. They said it too them 3 weeks after the snow was gone and when the snow was still there, 60 people looking for it, and alot of money well spent., and they had to clean it. I love you allison. Always and forever. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment