Friday, April 22, 2011

Wanna Be With you Always

Just wanting to know how rocky is doing and trying to keep my head from thinking about to much so i dont worry. Waiting for my fiancee to call. I know she has to have her space and when something goes wrong or she loses someone or something close to her she needs her time to think. I wish i was there just so i could tell her that i love her and hold and comfort her. I know when she talks to me it helps her calm down. She needs someone to talk to to get her thoughts out. She says she is always sorry when she complians to me. I dont get annoyed by it though. Your supposed to be there to listen to there problems to help guide them. A relationship isnt anything if there arent things that you need to talk about. Times get hard and i know sometimes people dont want to talk to anyone. I get those times too. 

Boo i love you so much and i know you do know that. We have the perfect bond with one another our hearts beat as one. When your down im down when your happy i smile. I stay positive for you, and no matter the distance i would walk it. My love for you is so strong that no one could ever love someone as much as i do for you. I think about you always  every second of every day. Just to hear your voice is something special. to hear those words come out of your mouth "i love you" means more then anything could ever. My life has taken a huge turn around and it has only been for the better. Every night we talk on the phone is another memory i will never forget. It is so easy to talk to you and you are the only one who wouldnt judge me and gossip about me. your one of a kind and no one will ever have your strength or will to do things like you do. I see that everyday iam with you and it makes me a better person at heart. you have the heart of a lion and it will never stop beating. I odnt care what anyone says im in love with the most amazing person on the face of this planet. No one can take that away from me. No one could ever care for me as much as you do. No one can show me the things you have shown me. With out you in my life there is no me. know what ever happens we are together no matter the distance no matter where we are in the world. Even when we are miles apart every bit of me is yours. There are no words that can explain the feelings that i have for you. I dont think anyone could ever make me stop loving you. they can try but i will always put up a fight. We always have each other when everything else is gone and it feels as if the world is against us. We will always stand back up and keep going. I love you so much and your the only one for me. if you were not a part of my life i would be lost. 

I love you Allison <3

No comments:

Post a Comment