Thursday, April 28, 2011

my heart is beating with yours

I couldnt hold the tears in today or the emotions. I had to let them out sitting alone on the floor agiasnt my couch. getting that feeling that i wont ever get to talk to her again or see her face. Trying to stay strong for her and what she always told me to do. those are the words i cherish and hold the most. The only person who has ever made me a better person and go after the things we love. Still waiting for the sound of her voice to be in my ears. to make me smile and laugh like she always makes me do. The one person who only looks down on me when i get knocked down just to help me back on my feet. the words you wrote to me in your blog i read over and over. Our heartbeat as one and it reminds me of that song that you love so much. Nneka Heartbeat. I listend to that song so many times. I said i would be there for you in times of need and i still am. I can feel your heartbeating with mine every day.

I hope you can feel my heartbeating with yours too when ever you think about me. I meant every word i ever say about how much i love you. I will never take those words back. I hope that you will always know that. Im going to fight till my last breath and when my heart gives out. If that day comes know that my heart is still beting with yours. That im still alive with you. But until that day comes im fighting and pushing on listening to everything you said to me. Being that person you taught me to be. fighting for love for the person you never want to lose.

I love you Ali. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment