Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Music Memories

I think that its really cool the your mind can do so many things. Senses and memories are two things that we always are using. I love coming across that smell or song that makes you smile and you always get taken back to that place where you first heard it or had a good time. My music is a huge part of who iam. every song i hear i try and have a vision in my head of how i can ski to this song. Im a person who likes to ski to the happy more upbeat music. Stuff that will make you fell good. When you feel good you lift those up around you too. I like to smile and have fun when i ski. If your not having fun when your riding then your gonna get hurt but back to the point. Its funny how the brian triggers certain memories to senses. I was just listening to this song and it brought me back to summer out on the lake chillin with friends laughing and just enjoying the day, and this song will always be attached to that memory. Songs from your middle school day and HS days you remember all the throw backs. its fun to listen to those songs every once and a while. go through your play list or music and listen to some old stuff see what you can remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment