Friday, April 22, 2011

My Paradise where ever she is.

My paradise isnt all the talked up mexico cancun, warm weather, palm tree shit. Im the complete oppisite. My paradise is 25 degree weather, blue bird day, surounded by white capped mountain peaks, with snow covered pine trees and a freshly groomed park with all the features you could ever imagen. Jamin out to my music, having your best friends with you getting your goggle tan on. Its not about the warm sun hanging out on the beach by the ocean with a bunch of meat head guys and stupid disty girls running around acting like they dont know what the hell they are doing. Nothing beats the mtn air and a pair of skis on your feet. Getting to travel the world skiing in places that are absolutley breath taking. coming back to your room after a long day of riding your body is sore and that when you know you had a good day. Getting the chance to learn things about other cultures, sharing your stories and meeting new people who have the sam passion about a sport. Not going to a club surounded by a bunch of drunk idiots, and having nasty STD infected girls trying to grind on you. Or if your a girl having guido meat head douchbags grinding there junk on your butthole trying to have sex with you on the dance floor. I mean if thats what you like then go for it lol. The way i see paradise now though is with the one person i love and will always love. Thats what it really is. Where ever she is in this world is where my paradise is. She will always be the one to make my days sunny and happy. With out her there is no paradise. Unitl she was in my life i thought thats what paradise was. You need to know that where ever that person you love is that makes you  who you are and smile everyday thats what real paradise lays. They are the ones who make you see the rest of the world in a diffrent light. You will never change my mind on what real paradise is. You can argue with me but where ever she may be is where my heart goes. I hope that she is never to far from my heart and i can make where ever she goes a good day. Where the sun is shining and she is smiling. I love you boo

No comments:

Post a Comment