Thursday, April 28, 2011

the road is long but its short with you

Some day you will sing it out loud and you will be proud. We all dont know how the story ends but i wanna be a part of your story. I cant keep going on thinking that i might not be.

I Know that everyone is always on your mind and you are always thinking of what you want to get away from. I do too. I wanna get away from all the people who are bringing me down and i wanna take back the times where i could have been there in someones life to help. I wanna take back the times when it was the last thing i said to them. Or if i could have said something else or something more. Its always in my head. I cant but i wish i could have and always will. Im not gonna let that happen again though. Im not going to lose someone who is so important to me. Im not going to regret it this time because i have the chance to do something. I have the chance to say that im going to stand by your side and be there. Im going to at least be able to try and fight for something that i know i can. Im not letting another chance get away from me and letting another person i love so much just disapear out of my life with two words. I know i cant make you change your mind and change what your doing but i can say what i feel. I can tell you that I love you and the memories that are stuck in my head will mean so much to me and will be there forever. I can tell you i miss you and how i wish we were together as you make your journey. Not saying that we arnt together at heart but to be able to really have the chance to come with you and make you smile. I dont want to regret not being able to talk to you one last time and did i say everything i wanted to. Is there something that i said  to make you feel this way. I want your story to bring you to where you think is a good place and for people you find on your journey to make you happy. I want to know that you are the person in this world who can make a diffrence. You made a difference in my life and will keep making it a better place knowing that your out there. my life journey isnt over yet and i cant do this alone. Every sec i think of the time we have had together and the ups and downs. Nothing i regret nothing i will forget. My heart races everytime i see something that reminds me of you and it is every where i look. If someone can do that to you then you know its real and you know there is something to hold on to and not let go. If they are always on your mind. I cant regret not being able to say i love you one more time. Dont ever think that i will be mad and not ever want to talk to you again. I want that so bad. I want to be able to hear your voice and see you. Just because you are gone and you think someone is mad at you they are not. If they truly love you. I wait by my phone to be able to hear the ring and pick it up and just say baby i miss you and love you. I wait for the moment you come back home and i can kiss and hug you. I wait for the moment that your just thinking of me for a sec. Im waiting and you told me to chase my dreams and go after them. Your that dream and i will never lose site on that and lose hope. Your the only perosn who has gone the distance and shown me that there is someone out there that is your true love and it is you. Never to be forgoten and never to give up. I hope that your dreaming of me and you know im dreaming of you every time i close my eyes. That i would do anything and i would work till i colapse and still get back up just so i know maybe im making you smile.

I love you Allison.

No comments:

Post a Comment