Monday, April 18, 2011

Finding true LOVE

I have always been a shy guy all through middle school and high school never to confident in myself and always trying to fit in with the cool crowd. I went through school not knowing where i was really going but just trying to fit in somewhere. I was adopted at 6 months of age from South Korea. The thing was growing up i always thought people made fun of asians and making racial comments. I grew up not knowing really why i was being mad fun of until i was older. I was always really insecure and thought girls didnt like me because i was asian. Which no i know is stupid!!!! lol. I dated a little in HS but i didnt really like ever fall for that one person. I guess people didnt really understand why i didnt like the prep girls that where all done up with the makeup and there hair all shiny. I did date a couple cheer leaders in HS and my fiancee always gives me shit about that. She tells me that she dosnt understand why i like her because she didnt look anything like them. Thats the thing though. I was always liked the girls who were into doing things that other girls didnt do, but in HS all guys wanted that one popular girl who was supposed to be super hott. Yea that wasnt what i was into. I always wanted to find the one cool girl who could not judge me for who iam and what i like to do! I never was one who like to show off because i was kind of a loser lol. after HS i went away to College at Regis in Colorado. I learned to become way more open and talk to people with out feeling like i was an outcast. I learned that you have to make fun of yourself to be able to know who you are. If you cant make jokes about who you are then you probably are not to confident. So a couple years went by and i kind of didnt try and date or do anything with girls. I didnt feel like i was attractive to anyone at all. I know it sounds dumb but really is the truth. All my friends were girls though and yet i didnt ever try and date them or do anything with them. I really wanted a GF and to find that one person i really loved but non of the girls who were even my friends were even people i wanted to date, Dont get me wrong they are great friends and are always there for me when i need them. They were all just into the dressing up going out thing. I thought that i was gonna be the lonely guy with all the friends who had there BF or GF and i was always gonna be left out. I talked to alot of people about it all the time and everyone always said to me about how nice iam and asked why i didnt have a GF. I told them why.
My reasons were there are no girls out there that i can find who arnt into themselves, that dont care about how they look, that can show people that they are not always right, and understands me and dont act like so dumb ditzy girl. Also i want a girl who isnt into the who i need to look good thing and need huge muscles and have to have a ripped 6 pack. I want someone who love me and wants to really be with me for who iam and what i think and like how caring iam. there is so much more i could rant about but it would get boring lol so i will stop and move on.
There was this one girl who i had always talked to for the longest time. She was the coolest person ever. We talked about anything and everything. I wrote on here wall about once a day and she would get back to me. I didnt think anything of it just another person and another friend. No one can have to many of those. Only if they are nice and support you, but her and i always seemed to be on the same level and click about everything we talked about. Joking around and just not even getting into the stupid comments on Oh your so hott or your really pretty, you know the stuff guys do when they hit on girls on there Fb pictures being all fucking stupid thinking that some stupid pick up line on a picture is gonna make her wanna bang him. Ok back to the story. I was never the guy to write stuff like that to a girl unless it was a friend and it was like a prom pic or some cool pic they posted. like oh that dress is really cool or stuff like that. I didnt go around swinging my dick tyrin to hit on girls on there fucking Fb wall. I would always joke around with her saying things like jeez these guys are all over you or if we were messaging like you know every guy on your Fb likes you or hits on you. I thought it was funny because it was true lol and she would always tell me she didnt care no big deal lol. I finally got the guts one day to suck it up and not be shy i asked her for her number and i gave her mine. She would always avoid the question. So i kinda gave up on that for a long time. One day i got on my Fb and saw she was in a relationship, and this weird feeling came over me. I got like that sinking feeling in my stomach i dont know why even. Its not like we had dated and she left me for someone else or anything like that. Then i figured out why after a couple days of thinking. It was because i started to like her after talking to her so much. We connected and i had never had that before. I never told her that but i guess she will read this now :D I really liked this girl alot. Im not one of those guys though who tells a girl that while she is dating someone, (and guys dont do that shit a relationship is love and dont try and ruin that its mean) so we kept talking and messaging each other for a long time it had been two years now and she was from MN and i saw that she was home for the summer. I asked if she ever came down to the cities to let me know and we could hangout. Same thing avoiding the question. So i didnt push it because of the shy stupid kid iam. I saw a couple days  later that she wasnt in a relationship anymore. I know I know kind of dumb but it mad me get this huge grin and butterflies in my tummy. I still didnt have the balls to tell her though. haha. So we kept talking all summer. there was this one moment in time where we had been commenting back and fourth on each others walls you know being stupid saying stuff like your my big sis you cant do that mom wouldnt like that and things that just i guess made me sound like a creep to this one guy. So he wrote under one of my wall post dud back off leave her alone your a creep. So i kinda did and i told her and she said i will talk to him. She did and she told me how he thought i didnt know her and stuff and she explained everything. The summer goes on and my Bday comes along everyone is wishing me a happy bday on my Fb. The one thing that caught my eye was what she had written. To me this was a big deal she wrote her status as Happy Birthday to my good Pal Alex! it made me smile you have no idea. She really did think about me and to me she thought of me as a good friend. A little time passes and football season comes along . I was chilling at my buddies house watching a football game the Steelers were playing and She was online. I started talking to her just the normal convo and we were talking about football which i know nothing about i know make fun of me i a dude who dosnt know a ton about football, but the game had ended and i was on my way out, but before i left i gave her my number thinking i was going to get the same thing as always no answer to it. I left her my number in the chat saying text me if you want. talk to yo latter. I leave my buddies place and get to my apt. As i was going ot lay down i get a text say hey. I respond saying hey who is this. I get a response back but no name. So i start to get worried thinking oh shit maybe this person is mad at me or someone thinks i was talking shit about them and got my number and now is texting me mad. so i start texting saying like who is this...? yo know. then i finally realize oh wait ha its probably her. I go this is banana isnt it. and she says yes lol. I tell her about how i thought it was someone trying to scare me or was mad and she laughed and said dang i wish i would have kept going. We talked for hours after that staying up until 6am the next morning not being able to stop talking. I hang up the phone and think to myself well at least i can talk to her on the phone now instead of on the computer once and a while. The next night i talk to her for hours and hours i asked her why she never gave me her number before and how when i asked she didnt tell me. She told me she wanted to see if i would hang in there and give some effort. You know not quit after not getting it right away. I was like Oh how come i didnt really get it at the tie because yes im dumb. lol. We talked about things and i told her yes i told her i got the balls to do it how i had liked her for about 2 years. I was really caught off guard when she told me she had a crush on me for the 6 months. It gave me so many butterflies in my stomach. I can tell you that form that second i was in love. I know it sounds dumb but hey express your feelings right.
I can tell you that no one has ever been there for me ever or has ever cared about me like she has. From the start even when we were friends she would always talk to me and make me laugh when i was feeling down. This is what true love really is. Someone who will be there for you no matter what. Someone who dose not care about what others think about you. Someone who will always listen to you and your problems and not get annoyed. thats what they are there to do and support you. I can now say that on NOV/10/2010 i found the love of my life and i would never look back and change anything. i cant believe that she is now my fiancee and i get to have the most amazing person be in my life forever. She makes me laugh, smile, worry even though she dosnt want me to and yes babe im getting better at that lol, cry sometimes lol jk she makes me so happy i cry, but really she shows me how much she cares about me and loves me for who iam. She Inspires me to want to work hard and not stop at anything. follow your heart and dreams to do things to make the world a better place. to leave your mark on this earth with caring hearts and love. She is so amazing she is one of a kind and no one will come close to stealing my heart like she did. So dont try to people because it aint gonna happen! With out her i dont think i would be as strong of a person. I love you so much babe dont ever change! follow your dreams and heart! let the hatters hate but we gonna show em whats really up! Jeaaa!!!!!!!


Dont stop looking for your true love they are out there. Here is something people need to do though. Is stop looking for someone who you think is super hott. that dosnt do anything. look for that person you connect with. they could be hott but they could also be a bitch and cheat on you. Connect with them heart to heart. People are to into looks these days. Yes you need to express yourself but dont blend in. I found my true love and for everyone else you will too. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment