Friday, April 29, 2011

No matter who you are

No matter who you are, where you live, how much money you have, the car you drive, the things you may own, the person you are. All that matters is that your with me and we can trust eachother and always tell the truth to eachother. I never want to lie to you i never want to be someone you can trust. I love you so much that if i lied or you couldnt trust me would break my heart. I hope that no matter where life takes you now and in the future that you will always be the same, and people can trust you and follow you. I just wish some day soon I can tell you what else i wanted to say that i thought was really important. I just want you to know some more about me. I want to keep learning with you. I dont know when we will be able to talk and i can hear your voice again. I hope that if there is anything you want to tell me you can and you know i wont judge you. Your the only person i can trust and you wont judge me that means so much to me. If there is anything or anyone you ever need to talk to you know im here. Im here to listen and help when ever you need someone. If there is anything you need you know im here to do everything i can. You know i will drop anything iam doing and come help you or listen to you. I want you to know that you can tell me anything. I want you to know that if there is something else you want or need to tell me its ok. You know i dont get mad, because being mad dosnt help anything. it only makes people more frustrated. So dont think that i will hate you or be mad i will only have a smile on my face since i get to hear your voice. I love you so much. when you love someone you dont get mad at them and you try and understand what there problems are and listen. You tell them the truth and trust them with all your heart. I miss you so much.  I woke up lastnight thinking about you and just things that made me smile thinking you were here with me. I think the dogs know there is something wrong. even they cant keep me from being lonely. they know mommy is gone and is making me really sad. I hope on your travels your never alone and there is always someone there to make you smile. to make you laugh and show you the world isnt a bad place. that there are other people out there that dont put you down because your a girl. You always know that im with you everyday and everynight in your heart. praying for you and looking out for you. 


I love you Ali <3

No comments:

Post a Comment