Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I will always be there for you never to forget the promise we made.

For me im not going to ever let anyone have my heart like i gave it to you. No one will i ever love as much as you. I just hope the very best for you no matter what and that you can see that the clouds will always uncover the sun. Go twoards the good and guid your self into sucsess. No one can stop you and the things you want to do. Your heart will show you what is right. Your going to be with those you love awlays. They are watching out for you and helping you on your journey. Im with them always in your heart never to be forgoten. I wont ever forget what you have showed me and the things you can do in this world if you really want something. You were right about love though. It was me and you and still will be forever in my heart. I will never break that promise i made to you. I will always look towards the stars and the moon every night hoping that maybe for one sec that your looking at them at the same time. I will never be to far from you because you have a peice of me where ever you may go. dont gove up hope and dont stop wishing. You have so much to show the world and never stop at just that. Keep going and finding new people and new things. Dont look back to much but always foward. Keep your head held high and know there are people who support you. The words you told me will always be on my mind no matter where iam in life. I will never forget the things you told me and to stay strong. The words of love are the most important and your the only person in this world that was and ever will be meant for me. Your the person who got me through so many rough times and all the good times. No one understood me like you did. Your always my hero. I hope that you can show otheres that too. I hope your travels bring you some place where you can put a smile on your face and be happy. I hope that in one time or another i did that for you. I will never forget how much everything you told me and said really meant something from you. From your heart. Your an amazing person. I know you dont think that all the time but you can never change my mind on that. I never have met someone who comes close to being like you and i dont think any one will come near that. Your a strong perosn at heart mind body and soul. I wish i had half of what you do. I will write every day hoping that you read. Maybe in hopes of one day seeing you or geting to hear that one voice that makes me smile. Your the reason i wake up every morning wanting to help the world and try so many things. I hope you never forget the memories we shared and had. I know i will never lose those. iv had so many dreams these past couple days of us and how connected we are. I hope that you share your love with those in need and that you dont hold it in. I know that for me there isnt going to be another you. The clouds do part and there is a sun that shines through for every person in this world. look towards the stars when you need me and i will be there. <3 I love you so much and i wont ever stop loving you. your my breezy f baby, banana, og, and most important my allison. Dont change who you are. <3 love you always and forever Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment