Thursday, April 28, 2011

Smiled thinking about you today

I was sitting in the library today and there was this girl talking to someone on the phone. Thinking it was a bf or something. She was laughing saying how its wierd not talking to that person if it was more then four hours or like a day and how they both would think something is wrong. It made me smile. Just made me think of how we are and how that it was always so wierd if we didnt talk for like an hour or didnt even get to talk at all. Not being able ot hear eachothers voices. It just made me think of how long its been since i heard your voice. I miss the laughter and funny things we used to talk about on the phone and staying up late into the early hours of the morning. Talking non stop watching youtube videos of the funniest stuff. Eating at the same time late at night. I miss everything about you. I still think it is weird not going to sleep to the sound of your voice in my ear. telling you that you love me and to sleep well. I still find it hard sitting there not wanting to close my eyes because you havent called yet that night. I start to think about al the times we did talk on the phone and the jokes we made just to smile for a sec. remebering the way you sound in my head. Thinking about when you said you love me. thinking about these words you wrote.

http://skipoleupyoass08.blogspot.com/2011/04/most-important-thing-in-life-is-to.html?spref=tw

I love you Allison <3

No comments:

Post a Comment