Monday, April 18, 2011

WWL

Who we love keep close to you. dont ever let them get away. treat them with all the love you can give, because it will make the world better. This is what i like to do. If i were to ever let my love of my life down i would hate myself for it. dont regret things but try and learn from them. I dont think i could do things with out her by my side. Babe i love you so much your an amazing fiancee and i wouldnt want to share my life with anyone else. i know you deal with things in your own way and you need space sometimes. I understand that and dont worry about me getting mad becuase i know you need your time to think and relax. if i could hold you in my arms everyday and tell you how much i love you i would do anything for that. I know sometimes i bug you by calling you to much or worry to much, but i dont try to do it to annoy you. its becuase i love you so much. I have been working on it though so i dont worry as much and try not to bug you. you know if i have done anything wrong to make you upset i apologize and i never want to make you mad or sad. All i want for my amazing fiancee is to be happy. I know that is hard sometimes but as long as i try to make you smile and keep you head up then i know iv done something right. You know that i just want the best for you and us. I will do anything and go any distance to protect you. its almost been 6 months and i dont regret any of that time. Im excited to see what is to come in the future. talking to you every night when you can makes me smile. telling me your stories of all the good things you have done with your life. All of the stories of how you needed to stay strong. Talking about hwo when we get older and have kids you want to give them the best life possible. How you want to help those in need that are hurt. Babe you have the biggest heart that i have ever seen. You need to share that with the world. You have touched my life and shown me that life even when we are down is still a great thing and you have to keep your head up and search for those things you want in life and never give up on them. Because when they leave or when they are gone they might not come back or have another chance. I know you know how strong you are and how much you have in front of you. I alays want to help and i know this is something you need to do on your own, but you know i would jump right into help if you wanted me to. i will never leave your side babe. you have my heart with you always. dont forget that. you stole it from day one and i want you to have it for the rest of our lives. You will always be there for me too. everytime i look at the moon at night i hope that your looking at it too. Then that means at least im doing something with you. i have never had someone in my whole life that has mad me so crazy in love before. No on has ever shared this with me and stolen my heart like you. Your the one person that has belived in me and always will and push me to do the things that i want to do. I thank you so much for doing that and i love you so so much. I know things are hard for you at the moment and you are trying to deal with them and figure those things out. Just rememeber iam here if you need me and will always love you. I just hope that maybe sometime if you want to tell me you can that why its so hard to see me in person. im not scary am i. i hope not. I want you to know to not be nervous about meeting me in person im the same just someone you can give a real hug and kiss. someone you can really hold. I just hope that deep down you really want to meet me and that nothing will stop you from that. I hope it is soon.you only have one shot at life and you gotta make the most of every day min and sec and i want every day min and sec of my life to be with my wonderful fiancee. I love you babe so much. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment